- Festival for the month of April 2006, (Tourism Authority of Thailand).
- Mid-February until June, Kite-fighting's Thai and kite's Internationnal.
- Chiang Mai Arts and Culture Festival, April 1- 9, 2006, Chiang Mai
- Poi Sang Long Traditional Fair, April 1-30, 2006, Mae Hong Son.
- Phanom Rung Fair, April 1-2, 2006, Buriram
- Thai Heritage Conservation Day & Shadow Play (Nang Talung-Nora) Festival, April 2-5, 2006, Phatthalung.
- Sukhothai's Traditional Buddhist Ordination Ceremonies, April 7-8, 2006, Sukhothai
- Dok Khun - Siang Khaen Festival, April 8 - 15, 2006, Khon Kaen
- Chiang Mai Lanna Thai Festival, April 11-15, 2006, Nakhon Ratchasima.
- Mekong Basin Cultural Fair, April, Nong Khai.
- Tour Thai by Cycling ** (To be advised from TAT.), Apr. - Dec., Four Regions.
- Damneon Saduak Floating Market & Sweet Grape Week Fair, April 1 - 30, Ratchaburi
- Reminiscence of the Glory of Ayutthaya, April 3 - 13, Ayutthaya
- Festival Of The Thousand Year Miracle of the Phanom Rung Grand Shrine, April 4-6, 2006, Buri Ram
- Chakri Memorial Day, April 6.
- Mekong Friendship Festival, April 12 - 14, Nakhon Phanom
- Bangkok SongKran Frestival, April 7 - 15, Bangkok
- Pattaya Festival, Pattaya Beach Resort, April 12- 19, 2006, Chonburi
- SongKran Frestival Day (Thai New Year), April 13.
- Chiang Mai SongKran Frestival, April 13 - 15, Chiang Mai
- Mai Kham Bho Procession Festival, April 13 - 15, 2006, Chiang Mai
- Samila Asian Tour Beach Volleyball, April 14 - 16, 2006, Songkhla
- Phra Padaeng SongKran Festival - Mon Style, April 19-21, 2006, Samut Prakan
- Ancestral Spirits Ceremony, April 19 - 21, Chon Buri
- Music in the Park Festival, April 20 - 21, 2006, Bangkok
- Bangkok 220th Anniversary Celebrations Phlabphla Maha Chetsadabodin Yard, April 21 - 27, 2006, Bangkok
- Mini Light and Sound Presentation "Siva Ratri Haeng Sri Phuk Thesuan", April 27, 2006, Si Saket
- Mini Light and Sound Presentation "Sukhothai Night" Sukhothai Historical Park, April 27, 2006, Sukhothai
- Mini Light and Sound Presentation "Saeng Siang San Chon Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya", April 27, 2006, Ayutthaya
- Mini Light and Sound Presentation "Wimaya Nattakan" Phimai Historical Park, April 27, 2006, Nakhon Ratchasima
- Tropical Flower and Ornamental Plants Festival, April 26 - May 6, 2006, Nakhon Sawan Province
- Thai Food Festival, April 29 - May 3, Bangkok