Portuguese Settlement, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province
Portuguese village, erected on the west bank of Chao Phraya River, at the south of Ayutthaya province. Once in the reign of King Chai Raja (1534-1546 A.D.), Portuguese people came into Siam and joined in the war with Thais. Because of Thais' victory, Portuguese then was pleased by the King at that time and was given the land for being the residence.



ดู Portuguese Settlement, Ayutthaya หมู่บ้านโปรตุเกส Click to view larger map




Information
: Hotel & Resorts in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
: Hotel & Resorts in Thailand
: The Portuguese settlement or Campos Portugues : History of Ayutthaya Temples & Ruins