This is a temple of community dwelling-monks, especially several high-ranking priests.
King Phet Racha had it constructed in 1689 in area of his home town, named "Patong District."
The principle edifice is the ordination hall surrounded by boundary walls. This temple has
another name, "the temple of glazed-tiles," due to the yellow glazed-tille roof of the ordination hall.|
At the behind Wiharn
The Buddha image in Wihan
Prang at the front of Wiharn
The Ubosot at the easthern