Wat Worachettharam built in 1605 A.D. by King Ekathotsarot for keeping the relic of his brother King Naresuan Maharat.
Wat Worachetharam is located directly west of the Royal Palace. It is situated within
a protected park that includes Wat Lokaya Sutharam and Wat Wang Rakhang (also
known as Wat Worapho). It is easiest to access this site via the western side of Klong
Tho. There is a small road leading to it. It can also be accessed from a second road
running behind the park, leading to Wat Tuk and U-Thong Road.