This is a small temple located to the south of and so close to Wat Maha That,
this is as if it now a part of it. However, it is belived to be a private temple built before Wat Maha That.
This temple has been referred to in the royal chronicle of the time. In about 1584, a first named
"Maha Thin Khan Chong" who assisted King Naresuan in his declaration of independence from Burma,
was invited to reside at Wat Maha That as the abbot of the Gamavasi community - dwelling monks).
His relatives were asked to stay in the village being Wat Nok.|
See �Ѵ�� Wat Nok in larger map