100 metres to the west of Wat Tuk, this square shrine in the shape of a
mandapa was built of brick. It was mentioned in the stone inscription of Wat Pa Mamuang.
According to the inscription, made by Phra Maha Dharmaraja Li Thai
in 1362 images of Siva and Vishnu were placed in the shrine by Phra Maha Dharmaraja
Li Thai in 1349 for Brahmans to worship.
These images of Siva and Vishnu are believed to correspond to a group of
bronze sculptures of Hindu gods clad and adorned with ornaments. Many of these
sculptures are currently displayed at the National Museum in Bangkok.